Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009 begins

So I haven't blogged in over a month. I suck. But let's begin 2009 fresh..about 28 days late.
Christmas was AWESOME. My whole family was down from all over the U.S. and though it was always loud and crowded, I wouldn't have it any other way! I miss all my cousins. We were able to hang out in Vegas for my sis' 21st, and BOY did we have fun! It was super dead though, we went the week of Christmas (her bday is the 23rd)and nothing was open. So we just made our own fun! We went back home Christmas Eve in time for festivities. Christmas was too fun, but with too fun comes too fast! For New Years, Matthew and I were supposed to go to Santa Barbara with some friends, but he got REALLY sick and we ended up staying in, in our pajamas with my parents and sis. It was actually quite nice, it being our first time being together for midnight.
I got hired by Fidelity and started my new job for their title and escrow company, ServiceLink, the next week. I know, so fast! I actually feel very lucky that I was able to find a job so soon the way things are right now. So everytime I'm just so over it at work, I just think about that. It's been SUPER BUSY CRAZY at work. I'm in early, out late. Honestly, it's now really hard to fit in school and that's PRIORITY! Yikes, right! So I'm just trying to make it work and just not think about it. I just tell myself, it's just for now, it's just for now, you're lucky you have a job, work it girl!! Haha =P But besides all the bullcrap, it's ok. The best part is, casual attire everyday! I love it!!
My 2009 is starting off well, I feel it's a promising year. Whether or not things go the way I want it or not, it'll still be a good year. I know it, I'm psychic! Hehe Resolution of '09? Sticking with them! I guess I'll let you know December-ish how well I did!
Among them, blogging regularly. So I don't get in trouble with my friends. (Hi Abby, miss you!) ..oh and uploading pics right away too. (Hi Biffy! I did it I did it!) Haha =)

1 comment:

Beez and RayG said...

Now we have to bug Katherine to blog! =P